- See & Do
- Meeting Planners
- Sports Planners
Support the greater Fox Cities area by becoming a part of our team! We're always looking for helpful volunteers to assist at local conventions and tournaments or at the Visitor Center. Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Office Help: assisting with packet or gift bag assembly, putting together sales materials, etc.
- Onsite convention and event registration: Assist in registering attendees for events or conferences.
- EAA Visitor Booth assistance: providing information to showcase the Fox Cities area at 3 locations!
- Sporting event assistance: registration assistance, concessions , field maintenance, ticket takers and more!
- Welcome Ambassador: Promote the Fox Cities! Be that friendly face as you welcome out-of-town visitors and help them see why the Fox Cities has so much to offer!
- Other onsite convention assistance: Door checkers, greeters, onsite guides and helping with general convention needs.
Make a difference...be the difference. Promote your Fox Cities community through volunteerism! For more information about volunteering with the CVB, contact Jennifer Hecht at 920-734-3358 or via email at email@example.com
If you're interested in volunteering, please complete the form below:
Appleton Public Library
Trout Museum of Art, The
UW Fox Valley Theater