Stop by our Visitor Center for area information and resources. We also have tourist information for the state of Wisconsin.
Fox Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau
3433 W. College Ave.
Appleton, WI 54914
Visitor Center Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Can't make it to the Visitor Center? We have 14 Visitor Information Kiosks located throughout the Fox Cities. They are stocked with Visitor Guides and Maps, as well as other information.
Visitor Information Kiosk Locations:
- Bergstrom-Mahler Museum - 165 N, Park Ave., Neenah
- Fox Cities Visitor Center -
3433 W. College Ave., Appleton
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce - 125 N. Superior St., Appleton
- Fox Cities Performing Arts Center - 400 W. College Ave., Appleton
- Fox Cities Stadium - 2400 N. Casaloma Dr., Appleton
- Fox River Mall - 4301 W. Wisconsin Ave., Grand Chute
- Future Neenah - 135 W. Wisconsin Ave., Neenah
- Gardens of the Fox Cities - 1313 E. Witzke Blvd., Appleton
- Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce - 101 E. Wisconsin Ave., Kaukauna
- Heckrodt Wetland Reserve - 1305 Plank Rd., Menasha
- Outagamie County Regional Airport - W6390 Challenger Dr., Appleton
- Paper Discovery Center - 425 W. Water St., Appleton
- USA Youth Sports Complex - 3300 E. Evergreen Dr., Appleton
- UW-Fox Valley - 1478 Midway Rd., Menasha