- Things to Do
- Where to Stay
- Food & Drinks
- Plan Your Visit
Need some inspiration or perhaps a kickstart on your New Year's resolution? We've got you covered with a few Fox Cities ideas.
1. Start with One Day Stronger by Outagamie County Executive Tom Nelson. One Day Stronger tells the story of how Nelson fought alongside a local union to save the Appleton Coated paper mill in Combined Locks, WI. If you want to hear Tom share firsthand his account of the events, reserve your ticket here for a special book talk at Hearthstone.
2. Head on over to Thomas A. Lyons Fine Books in the heart of Downtown Neenah to explore a plethora of titles in fiction, history, biography, young adult, children's, and more.
1. Visit Barlow Planetarium to learn more about space exploration and astronomy. Enjoy an immersive laser show with themes such as Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon and Laser Beatles.
2. Discover the world of paper at Paper Discovery Center. Roam the museum to learn how paper is made in area mills and make a piece of your own to take home in one of their interactive classes.
3. Become the baker of your dreams with instructional classes at Whisk & Arrow. Choose anything from macron 101 to adult cake decorating.
We have the perfect destination for you! Jam-packed with natural beauty, urban yet intimate downtowns, and incredible food and drink, the Fox Cities are a must on any 2022 travel bucket list.