Fill Your Plate at Fox Valley Restaurant Week 2019
- The 2019 Fox Valley Restaurant Tour Week is upon us and this is your chance to "dine out and do good" as you enjoy delicious meals and discounted prices and $1 from each plate goes back to Volunteer Fox Cities to support the good they do in the community.
Whether you've attended before or this is your first time, here are a few tips on how to make the most of this 6 day event, running through September 26th.
- - Know before you go
Scope out restaurants and their menu offerings before heading out the door by visiting foxvalleyfood.com/restaurant
- **Pro tip: Try out a restaurant you've never been to before. You might find your new favorite spot!
- - When you dine out, you're doing good
For each meal served from a restaurant week menu, $1 will go to Volunteer Fox Cities to support their community efforts.
- - Tell them what you think
After your restaurant week meal/experience, leave a review (on the yellow review card at the restaurant) or online at foxvalleyfood.com/review/, for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate from a participating restaurant.
- - Call before you go
- If a restaurant take them, we suggest you call ahead and make a reservation.
- - Tempt your tastebuds
Try something new! Most restaurants create menu items that they’ve never served before. Since you’re getting multiple courses at a great price, take advantage of it!
Posted on September 21, 2018 at 14:11