Valentine’s Day in the Fox Cities
Looking for a way to celebrate your Valentine’s Day? The Fox Cities has you covered! Whether you’re looking for a romantic night as a couple or a fun night with friends or family, there’s something for everyone.
Make your night extra special with a Romance Package from one of our area lodging properties. Click here for a list of participating properties and details for each package.
- Death by Chocolate: February 9th
- Purchase a ticket for just $20 to enjoy our annual dessert-lovers' paradise as local businesses feature their tasty chocolate treats to claim bragging rights for the next year! While you travel from business to business enjoy the ice sculptures and ice sculpting demo along the Avenue! Make sure to take part in the Vow Renewal Ceremony at Love is in the Air that same afternoon.
- United Way Valentine Family Festival: February 9th
- The United Way Emerging Leaders Valentine's Family Festival is a free event for children ages 12 & under and their families at Maplewood Middle School in Menasha. Enjoy cookie decorating, games, arts and crafts, clowns and photo booth!
- Valentine’s Day at Mill Creek with Motherfolk & special guests Stay Outside: February 14th
- Head out to Mill Creek for a special Valentine's Day show as Mile of Music favorites ‘Motherfolk’ and ‘Stay Outside’ return to Downtown Appleton.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at the Ballpark: February 14th-15th
- The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers will open the Fox Communities Credit Union Fox Club at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium for a pair of Valentine's dinners again this year. The first dinner is to be served on Thursday, February 14 with another dinner scheduled for Friday, February 15. Space is limited for each night. Tickets are available now at the box office or by calling (920) 733-4152.
- Indulge in sweet treats for yourself or a loved one at our local bakeries!
- Simple Simon Bakery
- Assortments of chocolate-covered strawberry and rose flavored cupcakes. Make sure to pick up their famous heart-shaped cookies dipped in cherry flavoring!
- Happy Bellies Bake Shop
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Happy Bellies heart-shaped cookies, cakes, and pies!
- Tamara’s the Cake Guru in Appleton
- Valentine’s Day cupcake bouquets, cookie cakes, truffles, cakes and much more! They also offer their popular Anti-Valentine cookies with messages for single people.
- Wilmar Chocolates
- Handmade boxes of chocolates, truffles, and candies. Buy a pre-made assortment or customize your own!
- Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Pick up their amazing Gourmet Rice Krispy treats or order customizable cookies for Valentine's Day!
Posted on February 5, 2019 at 14:53