Must-Try Bloody Mary’s in the Fox Cities
Wisconsin and Bloody Mary’s, two things that go perfectly together. There are many restaurants in the Fox Cities who have amazing bloodies. From homemade mix to an abundance of fix-in’s, you can’t go wrong with this meal in a cup! To make things easy, we’ve compiled a list of the must go-to places!
- Two of a Kind – Kaukauna, WI
- Looking for the ultimate loaded bloody? Then Two of a Kind is the place to go! They make their own mix, and add a celery stalk, onion rings, beef stick, shrimp, pickle, brussel sprout, olive, mushroom, asparagus, an 1/8 burger with cheese, cheese wips and your choice of pickled egg, spicy pickled egg, or hard-boiled egg. All of that and a beer chaser for $12!
- Bazil’s – Appleton, WI
- Bazil's Pub serves up Bloody Mary's all day, every day. They start serving buckets of bloodies on the patio at 9:00 am during the summer Appleton Farmers Market. They have a wide variety of vodkas to spice it up including Horseradish, Stoli Jalapeno, Bakon, Absolut Peppar or to mellow it out with some Effen Cucumber. Bazil’s offers their classic variety or the "Shelly Bloody" that adds an extra kick with a touch of sriracha and fresh muddled cilantro. Since everyone has different tastes, they make your bloody the way you want it and garnish with lemon, celery, pickle, mushrooms, & brussel sprouts.
- Ground Round – Neenah, WI
- Ground Round’s Bloody Mary features Jimmy Luvs Bloody Mary mix in a 22oz fishbowl! It’s loaded up with pickle, sausage, cheese, lime, lemon, olive, and mushroom. On Sundays, they run a special for $5 Bloody Mary’s or for $6 you get a pint glass with candied bacon and vodka, and you can build you bloody to your liking!
- Marks East Side – Appleton, WI
- Mark’s Bloody Mary is homemade and full of garnishes, along with a chaser of German Pilsner or Krombacher. Bar manager, Cassandra Igel, gave her opinion on their bloody stating: “I would say that our Bloody Mary mix is so tasty because it has a great thick tomato juice as the base for our recipe. We also pickle our own mushrooms, which people go crazy for!” Sounds like this is a crowd-pleaser!
Posted on February 8, 2019 at 16:08