- Things to Do
- Where to Stay
- Food & Drinks
- Plan Your Visit
With the weather is slowly changing and the crispness of the fall season upon us, and that means new Fall fashion and décor.
The Fox Cities has Wisconsin’s Best Shopping to help you spice up your home, and your closet, so you’ll be ready for Fall. Here are just a few area shops and boutiques that are stocking up with hottest fall trends. Plan your trip to the Fox Cities today!
Fox River Mall, Appleton
We are seeing so many great trends in fashion this fall! The knot trend is huge for fall 2018 and spring 2019! As well as vertical stripes in bold colors, frayed edge denim, booties with cut out details, stylish sneakers (rose gold), lots of mustard yellow, olive green, rust orange, burgundy wine, soft chenille fabrics in blush pink, plaid button downs and plaid dressy tops.
College Avenue, Downtown Appleton
This Fall is all about patterns, graphics and denim. At Lillians we are loving over-sized sweaters, with our favorite pair of denim and printed slip-ons, it's a simple, cute way to stay comfortable and confident as the weather changes! Shake up your look by wearing a bold patterned dress and pair it with basic heels to look fab for any Fall event. Stop in Lillian's and check out all the great Fall finds we have in store!
A Children's Boutique, Downtown Menasha
Fun bright colors are in for kids this fall..and unicorns of course.
Men's & Women's Boutique, Downtown Neenah
For Fall 2018 we're seeing a lot of embroidery, faux fur (especially in color), pearl details, plaids, and oversized tops and sweaters for women. Its one of the best Fall seasons for unique women's fashions, and you will find them all at Bill Paul Ltd. women's shop!
Trends for Men this Fall is casual clothing that derives from functional everyday wear. Bill Paul Limited’s shoe selection includes boots, both casual and dressy! Our denim department is bigger than ever, and we stock vests and jackets that work great as layers deep into the cold months of winter.
– Downtown NeenahEight distinct areas filled with gifts and home decor as well as great visual interest. The shop is about textures, experience, memories, nostalgia and inspiration.
– AppletonHere you’ll find a mix of eclectic decorative items. From furniture to accessories, you'll find a large variety of reclaimed and handcrafted pieces sure to add great fall charm to any space.
- AppletonFind the perfect Fall scent for your home at Eco Candle Co! They're stocked up with plenty of great scents for the season and all of their products are soy based and burn cleaner and longer than traditional candles.
- MenashaHere you'll find one of a kind, fused art glass gifts, home decor and jewelry handmade by owner Mary Jo Weidert. The shop also includes many Fair Trade items and creative works by more than 20 regional artists. Give a gift that will be one-of-a-kind.
- AppletonAmaze & Grace features multiple local artisans and crafters offering original handcrafted upcycled creations and unique vintage items. You're sure to find some great one-of-a-kind Fall pieces here. Scatterjoy – AppletonFind unique home accents to spruce up your home for Fall.
**FOR A FULL LIST OF AREA SHOPPING CLICK HERE*