- Things to Do
- Where to Stay
- Food & Drinks
- Plan Your Visit
Friday Fish Fry's come in high demand this time of year and the Fox Cities has plenty of options to choose from. Here’s a few local spots that won’t disappoint…
- With 50 years in business and many Fox Cities Golden Fork Awards under their belt, including a few for Best Fish Fry, you won't be disappointed here. They actually don't take reservations on Fridays because they get so busy, so get there early and be prepared to wait, but we promise it's worth it!
- If you feel like venturing outside the traditional fish fry box, this is the place to do it. Their fish tacos are awesome, offering them beer battered, blackened or cajun. And if fish tacos aren't for you, they offer a great perch fry as well. The wait on a weekend night can push 1-2 hours, so make a reservation if you can, or get there early.
- Choose from traditional fish fry or a full seafood menu, there's something for any taste. Great food, great service and friendly welcoming atmosphere!
– Casual pub atmosphere and they offer Friday fish just about any way you’d like it. Deep-fried, pan-fried or blackened; with plenty of options you can choose from perch fry, haddock, mahi-mahi, mardi gras shrimp or a seafood platter. The old fashioned’s are great too.
- Don't let the dive bar look from the outside fool you, they offer a great menu with plenty of fish to fill your Fridays! Perfect for casual dining and a great bar to enjoy a cocktail or two!
- Traditional supper club atmosphere. They don't just offer their fish fry on Fridays but you can get it on Wednesdays too!
- A local favorite and longtime College Avenue landmark, "the Tav on the Ave" serves up a special Friday night menu featuring their very popular fish fry and seafood.
– Greene’s is a Fox Cities Golden Fork Award Winner, 5 years running. They not only offer the traditional Friday Fish Fry that won’t disappoint, but they also throw in other fish specials like grilled salmon, walleye or shrimp.
– New in 2017 they call themselves a “Supper Pub”. They have a pub-style menu but still offer a few of those traditional Supper Club favorites, so you can have the best of both worlds. Their Friday Fish fry offers haddock, perch or shrimp with all the classic fixins’.
- Friday fish specials here include, all you can eat beer battered haddock and two different perch dinners, all served with the classic sides..and they deliver! (check their website for delivery details)
For a full list of Fox Cities restaurants, Click Here.