- Things to Do
- Where to Stay
- Food & Drinks
- Plan Your Visit
The Future Neenah Farmers Market is finally back this weekend and while it may look a bit different than in years past, you're still guaranteed to discover some fresh finds. Check out some helpful tips to be prepared before you get there.
Until further notice, only vendors selling produce and food items that are packaged to-go will be permitted at the Future Neenah Farmers Market. Vendors will be placed a minimum of 10 feet apart and have X's placed 6 feet in front of their stands to adhere to social/physical distancing requirements. Future Neenah has visited all of the produce vendors to ensure that their products are grown locally.
Vendors include, but are not limited to:
- Allen's Allenville Produce
- Neudale Farm
- Moua Mai Nhia
- Primitive Pastures
- FramPa's Acres
- Schroeder's Orchard
- The Thao Garden
- Yang Family Farm
- Yee V Yang Farm
- Green Valley Acres
The success of this event depends on you; please help by following Future Neenah's guidelines. Here's what you can do to help:
- If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please stay home.
- Avoid lingering at the vendors' stands.
- Continue to practice physical/social distancing and utilize the sanitizing stations provided.
- Pets that are not service animals are not permitted into the Market.
- Please limit attendees to one shopper per household.
- Public seating areas will not be present.
- Consume any purchased food off-site.
- Allow only vendors to handle your purchase until the transaction is complete.
banner photo was taken by Craig Augustine