Travel Well: How to Healthfully, Safely, & Responsibly Enjoy the Fox Cities
As businesses and attractions reopen in the Fox Cities and welcome visitors back following the COVID19 situation, here are some reminders on how to enjoy our community healthfully, responsibly, and confidently.
As Fox Cities businesses and attractions begin to reopen following COVID19-related closures, they are committed to supporting the health and wellbeing of customers, visitors, employees, and our region. Businesses are excited to serve you - as a loyal customer, a local resident, or visitor.
We’re stronger together, and you can enjoy everything the Fox Cities has to offer while also supporting the health of yourself, others, our businesses, and our community the following ways:
- Be aware. Many Fox Cities businesses have reopened with additional cleaning protocols, health guidelines, and other practices to help ensure the health of customers, visitors, employees, and our communities. If you have questions about hours, service availability, group size limits, or business health requirements, contact that individual business before going there. Face masks are required (via statewide mandate - effective 8/1) in indoor public spaces and some other public locations.
- Be respectful. Follow the health guidelines and requirements of each individual business. Guidelines may vary business to business. Each business is operating how they feel most comfortable and able while still best serving you and other customers. If unable or unwilling to follow a business’s guidelines (such as wearing a mask, adhering to physical distancing, etc.,) please support another business in the Fox Cities, where you are able to follow its health guidelines and requirements.
- Be patient. Service may be a bit slower as businesses get up-to-speed on navigating additional cleaning protocols, replenishing their inventory, retraining staff, and/or operating at reduced capacity.
- Be responsible. Your health is your responsibility. Physical distancing and observing other CDC health guidelines are still important. Know the symptoms of COVID19 or other illnesses, and stay home if ill.
- Be positive. The Fox Cities is a welcoming, friendly, and kind community, and we expect the same of our visitors. We’re elated to open our doors, welcome you back, and have you experience the Fox Cities.
Travel confidently in the Fox Cities. Many businesses and attractions are increasing touchpoint cleaning procedures, practicing physical distancing, limiting group size or reducing occupancy, and offering hand sanitizer throughout their facilities, among other health measures.