Stronger Together: What Our Businesses and You Can Do To Stay Healthy and Support Fox Cities
Many businesses and attractions in the Fox Cities are open and welcoming visitors. Here are some reminders on how to explore our community responsibly, confidently, and healthfully. Enjoy and stay well!
Fox Cities businesses and attraction are committed to supporting the health and wellbeing of customers, visitors, employees, and our region. They are excited to serve you - as a loyal customer, a local resident, or visitor.
We’re stronger together, and you can enjoy everything the Fox Cities has to offer while also supporting the health of yourself, others, our businesses, and our community the following ways:
- Be aware. Many Fox Cities businesses have reopened with additional cleaning protocols, health guidelines, and other practices to help ensure the health of customers, visitors, employees, and our communities. If you have questions about hours, service availability, group size limits, or business health requirements, contact that individual business before going there. Face masks are required (via an extended statewide mandate) in indoor public spaces and some other public locations until January 19, 2021.
- Be prepared. Planning can go a long way. Order or download the Fox Cities Visitors Guide, view inspiring itineraries, order take out, or read about some recent Fox Cities adventures and ideas. Make a plan, enjoy a bit of flexibility, and have a great Fox Cities visit.
- Be respectful. Follow the health guidelines and requirements of each individual business. Guidelines may vary business to business. Each business is operating how they feel most comfortable and able while still best serving you and other customers. If unable or unwilling to follow a business’s guidelines (such as wearing a mask, adhering to physical distancing, etc.,) please support another business in the Fox Cities, where you are able to follow its health guidelines and requirements.
- Be patient. Service may be a bit slower as businesses get up-to-speed on navigating additional cleaning protocols, replenishing their inventory, retraining staff, and/or operating at reduced capacity.
- Be responsible. Your health is your responsibility. Physical distancing and observing other CDC health guidelines are still important. Know the symptoms of COVID19 or other illnesses, and stay home if ill.
- Be positive. The Fox Cities is a welcoming, friendly, and kind community, and we expect the same of our visitors. We’re elated to open our doors, welcome you back, and have you experience the Fox Cities.