From start to finish, our experts at the Fox Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau are here to help you with a variety of complimentary services to ensure your event is successful and memorable.
For groups below 150 room nights, we will:
- Provide Meeting Planner Guides with detailed hotel information
- Provide you a planning timeline
- Secure proposals from hotels
- Arrange site tours at Fox Cities' hotels and attractions
- Provide pre-convention brochures
- Put you in touch with key hotel, attraction, transportation and catering professionals
- Identify local vendors you may need
- Contact transportation companies for quotes
- Recommend attractions and unique activities
- Suggest theme and entertainment options
- Create a customized microsite with specific information about your event
- Provide visitor information bags
- Assist in companion tour planning
- Deliver materials to the host hotel
In addition to the above mentioned services, for groups with 150 nights and above, the Fox Cities CVB will also:
- Collate attendee welcome packets
- Provide volunteers for registration assistance
- Print name badges with your logo
- Set up on-site computer and printer for last-minute name badges
- Staff an on-site area information table
We would be happy to make arrangements to have city officials or other notable figures write a welcome letter to your group that could be included in your attendee welcome packets. The letters would be a great addition to your event and would enhance the experience of your attendees.
If you would like a personal welcome from a city official or other notable figure, we can work with you to set that up.
Each year, the Bureau puts together a Visitor Guide with detailed information about all there is to see and do in the Fox Cities. This piece would be a great informational tool for your attendees. We will supply these guides to you at no charge.
A Bureau-approved photo gallery is available for your use. These photos can be used for event booklets, newsletters or on your website. Photo credit to the Fox Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau must be included wherever these photos are used.
Custom gift baskets highlighting local business in the Fox Cities area are available upon request for a fee. Contact the Fox Cities CVB for more details.
Upon request, the Fox Cities CVB will assist you with the following items to help you better promote your events:
- Local, state and regional media contacts
- Bureau-approved descriptions of the Fox Cities in 50 and 100 words so you can best describe the area in your event booklet, newsletters or on your website
- Bureau-approved photo gallery to use in your event booklet, newsletters or on your website
- Other free local promotion resources. Contact us for media details
No one knows the Fox Cities better than we do, so let us assist you prior to your arrival or once you're here with contacts for a variety of different local resources
- Entertainment and speakers
- Color guard appearances
- Off-site tours
- Social responsibility projects (Voluntourism)
Following your event, we'll work with you to put together a post-event survey and create a link for you to send it to your attendees. We will then tabulate the responses and send you the results.