- Amusement Centers
- Outdoor Recreation
- Meeting Planners
- Sports Planners
Why Choose The Fox Cities
We'd love for you to choose the Fox Cities, Greater Appleton, WI to host your next meeting or social event. The Fox Cities is your destination for the arts, culture, fine dining, exciting nightlife and great shopping. Enjoy the big city amenities and small town charm that our twenty communities along the shore of Lake Winnebago and the Fox River have to offer.
Watch below for a glimpse at the many great offerings of the Fox Cities. We sincerely hope your group comes together in the Fox Cities, Greater Appleton.
Here are some of the top reasons to make the Fox Cities, Greater Appleton, WI area your meeting/event headquarters:
- A first rate visitor experience for groups 10 to 2,000.
- Award-winning lodging, with 2,800+ guestrooms and our largest conference hotel offering 390 guest rooms, with an additional 73 guestrooms located directly across the street.
- Premium meeting and flexible event space, including 40,000 square feet under one roof, with accommodations of up to 1,800 people.
- A collection of twenty communities, centrally located within the state, with a number of fabulous downtowns and entertainment districts featuring great restaurants, nightlife, pubs, clubs, unique shopping, and cultural activities with exceptional walkability.
- Many lodging and meeting facility options within minutes from various attractions, including the Fox River Mall, the largest concentration of retail in the state of Wisconsin.
- The perfect fix of work and play.
- Airport serving major airlines offering various inbound and outbound flights daily, with direct flights to and from a number of major US markets, including Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Las Vegas and various other seasonal destinations.
- Hassle-free, easy access from major roadways, including interstate 41 and highways 45 and 10.
- Safe and affordable community, according to the Morgan Quitno America's Safest Cities report, Appleton ranks as the 5th safest metro area out of 344.
- Passionate and seasoned hospitality professionals.
- And, a CVB with a ton of enthusiasm and the local connections to make your event a complete success.