- Things to Do
- Where to Stay
- Food & Drinks
- Plan Your Visit
The Fox Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau allocates a percentage of its room tax revenue for the development or expansion of visitor attractions and amenities. Since the CVB was founded in 1988, we have made nearly $10 million in grants through the program.
To ensure alignment with the State of Wisconsin room tax statute, the CVB accepts grant applications for tourism development projects, including attractions, amenities, and interactive, hands-on experiences as well high-impact traveling exhibitions and certain types of signage. All projects must be likely to generate overnight hotel stays or enhance the visitor experience in the area.
- New capital construction projects
- Upgrades, enhancements, expansions to existing facilities
- Permanent exhibit installations
- Interactive, hands-on experiences that allow visitors to do or create something (eligible costs: capital expenditures to create a space, equipment and supplies)
- WOW! exhibitions or events
- Signage: Wayfinding (vehicular and trails) and On-site Attraction
Potential grantees are encouraged to review our program guidelines:
For questions on the Tourism Development Grants, contact FCCVB Executive Director Pam Seidl at email@example.com or 920-734-3358.