For groups below 150 room nights, we will:
- Provide an Event Planning Guide with detailed hotel information
- Arrange site tours at area hotels and attractions
- Provide convention pre-promote materials
- Connect you with key hotel, attraction, transportation, catering, and other local vendors
- Contact transportation companies for quotes
- Recommend attractions, unique activities and entertainment options
- Create a private customized event landing page on our CVB website
- Provide visitor information bags
- Assist in companion tour planning
- Deliver materials to the host hotel
Additional services for groups 150 room nights and above, we will:
- Staff an on-site Fox Cities information table
- Add event-specific collateral to visitor information bags
- Provide volunteers for registration assistance
- Print name badges with your logo
- Set up on-site computer and printer for last-minute name badges
We are happy to make arrangements to have city officials or other notable figures write a welcome letter to your group to be included in your attendee welcome packets. The letters would be a great addition to your event and enhance the experience of your attendees.
If you would like a personal welcome from a city official or other notable figure, we can work with you to set that up.
Upon request, we will assist you with the following items to help you better promote your event to both your attendees and the local public:
- Local, state and regional media contacts
- CVB-approved descriptions of the Fox Cities in 50 words and 100 words so you can best describe the area in your event booklet, newsletters or website
- CVB-approved photo gallery to use in your event booklet, newsletters or website
- Free local calendar of event contact information
No one knows the Fox Cities better than we do. Let us assist you prior to your arrival or once you’re here with contacts to a number of different local resources.
- Group tour and activity options
- Entertainment and speakers
- Color guard appearances
- Off-site meeting/reception venue tours
- Social responsibility/voluntourism options
Post Event Wrap-Up
Following your event, we’ll work with you to create a post event survey for you to send to your attendees. We will then tabulate the responses and provide you with the results.